Beyond Framework is a software platform that, thanks to the possibility of interfacing with different tools, allows the assessment and the monitoring of multiple aspects of the human body.
It is an easy tool as well innovative for Physiotherapists, graduates in Exercise Sciences and whoever cares about rehabilitation, functional recovery And return to play, athletic training and fitness.
Beyond Framework offers the possibility of acquiring and processing information from all the instruments of the BEYOND family, in a single software.
The data collected, crossed with each other, allow to provide an overall evaluation of the subject.
- Triaxial gyroscope with programmable full scale at ± 250 dps, ± 500 dps, ± 1000 dps, and ± 2000 dps
- Triaxial accelerometer with programmable full scale at ± 2g, ± 4g, ± 8g, and ± 16g
- Triaxial magnetometer with field amplitude ± 4900 μT
- Acquisition frequency: From 5Hz to 400Hz
- Available sizes: 40 × 40, 60 × 50, 120 × 50, 180 × 50
- Sensors: Resistive gold coated
- Maximum pressure: 150N / cm2
- Selectable earnings: 330,466,658,1170 50 V / V
– CMRR: > 106 dB (120 dB typical)
- Low pass filter: 250Hz
- High pass filter: 10Hz
- Heart rate range: 40-220bpmA
- Maximum transmission range: 100mt outdoors
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.0 Low energy
- Display mode: 2.8 "color TFT-LCD
- Screen resolution: 240 × 320 px
- Volume range: 0 to 10L
- Volume accuracy: ± 3 % or ± 0.05L
- Accuracy degree: MDD CLASS II-a, NAWI CLASS III
- Latest dual frequency 4C ballast technology
- 10 measurements (segmental)
- Age range: 5 - 99 years
By comparing the Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press and Jump tests, Beyond framework is able to measure the expression of strength of the lower and upper limbs of the subject giving a standardized global evaluation.
The software compares the results of the SWAY and SALTO tests and evaluates the systems responsible for managing balance, the visual, vestibular and somatosensory systems with respect to a normality index.
Joint ROM, Monopodal Jump, Static and Dynamic Baropodometry, comparison algorithms to measure the asymmetries of the main body districts in terms of strength and movement capacity.
Global evaluation of the fundamental physiological parameters, through the manual and automatic acquisition of the values of cardiac variability, lung capacity, body composition and topography of the superficial fat.